Landmark PRO is engineered to outperform ordinary roofing in every category, keeping you comfortable, your home protected, and your peace-of-mind intact for years to come with a transferable warranty that’s a leader in the industry.
With Max Def colors, a new dimension is added to shingles with a richer mixture of surface granules. You get a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color. And the natural beauty of your roof shines through.
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass base construction
- Classic shades and dimensional appearance ofnatural wood or slate
- 250 / 270 lbs. per square (depends on manufacturing location)
- CertainTeed Starter and hip and ridge accessory available
- UL Class A Fire Resistance - UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
Proper Installation is Critical
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Backed by over 100 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed developed a complete set of installation instructions for their roofing products in both English and Spanish. These installation instructions describe and illustrate the steps involved in installing CertainTeed asphalt roofing products.
Click on the link to the right for the installation instructions on Landmark PRO shingles.